1、Tang, L ; Zeng, ZX* ; Wang, G*; Shen, LL; Zhu, LJ; Zhang, YX; Xue, QJ，Study of Oil Dewetting Ability of Superhydrophilic and Underwater Superoleophobic Surfaces from Air to Water for High-Effective Self-Cleaning Surface Designing ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES Volume: 11 Issue: 20 Pages: 18865-18875 DOI: 10.1021/acsami.9b04948 Published: MAY 22 2019
2、Song, HM; Chen, C; Shui, XX; Yang, H; Zhu, LJ*; Zeng, ZX*; Xue, QJ，Asymmetric Janus membranes based on in situ mussel-inspired chemistry for efficient oil/water separation JOURNAL OF MEMBRANE SCIENCE Volume: 573 Pages: 126-134 DOI: 10.1016/j.memsci.2018.11.063 Published: MAR 1 2019
3、Yongqi Tao, Fuliang Ma*, Mouyong Teng, Zhengfeng Jia, Zhixiang Zeng*,Designed fabrication of super high hardness Ni-B-Sc nanocomposite coating for anti-wear application Applied Surface Science 492（2019）426-434
4、Effect of vortex frictional drag reduction on ordered microstructures，Longyang Li, Jingfang Zhu, Jinlong Li, Haiming Song, Zhixiang Zeng, Gang Wang, Wenjie Zhao and Qunji Xue，Surface Topography: Metrology and Properties, 7(2)(2019)
1、L. Zhu*, H. Song, G. Wang, Z. Zeng*, Q. Xue, Symmetrical polysulfone/poly(acrylic acid) porous membranes with uniform wormlike morphology and pH responsibility: Preparation, characterization and application in water purification, J. Membr. Sci., 549 (2018) 515-522.
2 、 L.-J. Zhu*, H.-M. Song, C. Li, G. Wang, Z.-X. Zeng*, Q.-J. Xue, Surface wormlike morphology control of polysulfone/poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) membranes by tuning the two-stage phase separation and their thermo-responsive permselectivity, J. Membr. Sci., 555 (2018) 290-298.
3、L.J. Zhu*, H.M. Song, G. Wang, Z.X. Zeng*, C.T. Zhao, Q.J. Xue, X.P. Guo, Microstructures and performances of pegylated polysulfone membranes from an in situ synthesized solution via vapor induced phase separation approach, J. Colloid Interface Sci., 515 (2018) 152-159.
4、L.J. Zhu*, H.M. Song, G. Wang, Z.X. Zeng*, Q.J. Xue, Dual stimuli-responsive polysulfone membranes with interconnected networks by a vapor-liquid induced phase separation strategy, J. Colloid Interface Sci., 531 (2018) 585-592.
5、H.-M. Song, L.-J. Zhu*, Z.-X. Zeng*, Q.-J. Xue, High performance forward osmosis cellulose acetate (CA) membrane modified by polyvinyl alcohol and polydopamine, J. Polym. Res., 25 (2018).
6、ShudiZhi，GangWang*，ZhixiangZeng*，LijingZhu，ZhixiongLiu，DaweiZhang，KaileXu，QunjiXue，3D mossy structures of zinc filaments: A facile strategy for superamphiphobic surface design，Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 526, 15（2018）106-113
7、Dawei Zhang, Shudi Zhi, Gang Wang*, Kaile Xu, Zhixiang Zeng*, Qunji Xue, Superhydrophilicity and underwater superoleophobicity TiO2/Al2O3 composite membrane with ultra low oil adhesion for highly efficient oil-in-water emulsions separation, Applied Surface Sicence, 458,15,(2018) 167-175
8、L Li, J Zhu, S Zhi, E Liu, G Wang, Z Zeng*, W Zhao，Study of adhesion and friction drag on a rough hydrophobic surface: Sandblasted aluminum，Physics of Fluids，30, 071903 (2018); https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5039712
1. Eryong Liu, Longyang Li, Gang Wang, Zhixiang Zeng*, Wenjie Zhao, Qunji Xue. Drag reduction throughself-texturing compliant bionic materials. Scientific Reports, 7, 2017, 40038-40045
2. Lei Tang, Zhixiang Zeng*, Gang Wang*, Eryong Liu, Longyang Li, Qunji Xue. Investigation on Superhydrophilic Surface with Porous Structure: Drag Reduction or Drag Increasing. Surface and Coatings Technology, 2017, 317, 54–63.
3. Mengya Xu, Gang Wang,* Zhixiang Zeng*, Junjun Chen, Qunji Xue. Diverse Wettability of Superoleophilicity and Superoleophobicity for Oil Spill Cleanup and Recycling. Applied Surface Science, 2017. Accepted
4. Junjun Chen, Lin Zhang, Yingxin Zhang, Gang Wang*, Zhixiang Zeng*, Liping Wang, Qunji Xue. Cellulose Sponge with Superhydrophilicity and High Oleophobicity both in Air and under Water for Efficient Oil-water Emulsion Separation. Macromolecular Materials and Engineering, 2017. Accepted
5. Mengya Xu, He Wang, Gang Wang*, Lin Zhang, Zhixiang Zeng*, Qunji Xue. Study of Synergistic Effect of Cellulose on the Enhancement of Photocatalytic Activity of ZnO. Journal of Materials Science, 2017, 52, 8472–8484.
6. L Zhu, H Song, D Zhang, G Wang, Z Zeng*, Negatively charged polysulfone membranes with hydrophilicity and antifouling properties based on in situ cross-linked polymerization, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science,498, 2017, 136–143
7. F Wu, W Zhao*, H Chen, Z Zeng*, X Wu Interfacial structure and tribological behaviours of epoxy resin coating reinforced with graphene and graphene oxide, Surface and interface A, 49, (2) 2017, 85–92
8. Eryong liu, jibing Pu, yongxin Wang, Zhixiang Zeng*, Characterisation of amorphous/nanocrystalline multilayer Si3N4–Si3N4/Si2N2O films prepared by alternately sputtering, Surface engineering, 33, 2017 , 633-641.
9. Junjun Chen, Lin Zhang, Zhixiang Zeng*, Gang Wang*, Wenjie Zhao, Tianhui Ren, Qunji Xue. Facile fabrication of antifogging, antireflective, and self-cleaning transparent silica thin coatings. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2016, 509, 149-157.
10. Jingfang Zhu, Bin Liu, Longyang Li, Zhixiang Zeng*, Wenjie Zhao,* Gang Wang, Xiaoyan Guan. Simple and Green Fabrication of a Superhydrophobic Surface by One-Step Immersion for Continuous Oil/Water Separation. The Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 2016, 120(28): 5617-5623.
11. Gang Wang, Zhixiang Zeng, Qunji Xue, et. al. Ultra low water adhesive metal surface for enhanced corrosion protection. RSC Advances, 2016, 5(8), 5674-5679.
12. Gang Wang, Zhixiang Zeng*, Qunji Xue, et. al. A cellulose sponge with robust superhydrophilicity and under-water superoleophobicity for highly effective oil/water separation. Green Chemistry, 2015, 17(5), 3093-3099. (IF=8.506) ( 2015 most accessed Green Chemistry articles, top10% )
13. Gang Wang, Zhixiang Zeng*, Qunji Xue, et. al. Low Drag Porous Ship with Superhydrophobic and Superoleophilic Surface for Oil Spills Cleanup. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2015, 7(47), 26184−26194.
14. Quanyao Yu, Zhixiang Zeng*, Yu Liang, Wenjie Zhao, Shusen Peng, Zhiyue Han, Gang Wang, Xuedong Wu and Qunji Xue. Ni-P synergetic deposition: electrochemically deposited highly active Ni as a catalyst for chemical deposition. RSC Advances, 2015, 5(35), 27242-27248.
15. Mengting Mo, Wenjie Zhao*, Zifei Chen, Quanyao Yu, Zhixiang Zeng*, Xuedong Wu and Qunji Xue, Excellent tribological and anti-corrosion performance of polyurethane composite coatings reinforced with functionalized graphene and graphene oxide nanosheets, RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 56486-56497
16. Dan Liu, Wenjie Zhao*, Fang Wu, Qihong Cen, Zhixiang Zeng*, Xuedong Wu, Qunji Xue Effect of curing agent molecular structures on the tribological and corrosion behaviors of epoxy resin coatings Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 472, 5, 85–91
17. Yu Liang, Ye-Sheng Li, Quan-Yao Yu, Ying-Xin Zhang, Wen-jie Zhao* , Zhi-Xiang Zeng*, Structure and wear resistance of high hardness Ni-B coatings as alternative for Cr coatings, Surface & coatings technology, 264, 25, 2015, 80–86
18. Zifei Chen, Wenjie Zhao*, Mengting Mo, Chengxu Zhou, Gang Liu, Zhixiang Zeng*, Xuedong Wu and Qunji Xue, Architecture of modified silica resin coatings with various micro/nano patterns for fouling resistance: microstructure and antifouling performance, RSC Adv., 5, 2015, 97862-97873
19. Shusen Peng, Jin Han, Wenjie Zhao, Zhixiang Zeng*, Jianmin Chen and Xuedong Wu*, The Protection and Degradation Behaviors of Mercapto Functional Sol-Gel Coating on Copper Surface, J. Electrochem. Soc. 162, 4 ,2015, C128-C134
20. Zifei Chen, Wenjie Zhao*, Jihai Xu, Mengting Mo, Shusen Peng, Zhixiang Zeng*, Xuedong Wu and Qunji Xue, Designing environmentally benign modified silica resin coatings with biomimetic textures for antibiofouling, RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 36874-36881
21. X Wang, L Zhu, Z Zhou, G Liu, E Liu*, Z Zeng*, Tribological Properties of WC-Reinforced Ni-Based Coatings Under Different Lubricating Conditions, Journal of Thermal Spray Technology 24, 7, 2015,1323–1332
22. Gang Wang, Zhixiang Zeng*, Qunji Xue, et. al. Three-dimensional structured sponge with high oil wettability for the clean-up of oil contaminations and separation of oil–water mixtures. Polymer Chemistry, 2014, 5(20), 5942-5948.
23. Quanyao Yu, Zhixiang Zeng*, Wenjie Zhao, Yongcun Ma, Xuedong, Wu, Qunji Xue, Patterned Ni–P Alloy Films Prepared by “Reducing–Discharging” Process and the Hydrophobic Property. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2014. 6(2): p. 1053-1060.
24. Quanyao Yu, Yingxin Zhang, Zhenzhen Liu, Zhixiang Zeng*, Xuedong Wu and Qunji Xue, Effect Of N2H4 On Electrodeposition Of Ni-Graphene Composite Coatings And The Corrosion Property. Materials Science Forum, 2014. 816: p. 192-199
25. Liguang Qin, Wenjie Zhao*, Hua Hou, Yuchun Jin, Zhixiang Zeng*, Xuedong Wu and Qunji Xue, Achieving excellent anti-corrosion and tribological performance by tailoring the surface morphology and chemical composition of aluminum alloys, RSC Adv. , 4, 2014, 60307-60315
26. Yingxin Zhang and Zhixiang Zeng*, Nano-Structural Ni Matrix Films Synthesized by Electrochemical/Chemical Composite Depositions, J. Electrochem. Soc. 161(9), 2014, D413-D417
27. Quanyao Yu, Zhixiang Zeng*, Wenjie Zhao, He Li, Xuedong, Wu and Qunji Xue, Patterned Tailored Hydrophobic Films Designed By Synergy Effect Of Electrochemical Deposition And Chemical Deposition. Chemical Communications, 2013. 49(24): p. 2424-2426.
28. Quanyao Yu, Zhixiang Zeng*, Wenjie Zhao, Minghua Li, Xuedong, Wu and Qunji Xue, Fabrication Of Adhesive Superhydrophobic Ni-Cu-P Alloy Coatings With High Mechanical Strength By One Step Electrodeposition. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2013. 427(0): p. 1-6.
29. Z Zeng*, One-Dimensional Solid Lubricants, Nano-Tubes, and Nano-Onions, Encyclopedia of Tribology, 2013 – Springer
30.Zhixiang Zeng, Yingxin Zhang, Wenjie Zhao, Junyan Zhang, Role of complexing ligands in trivalent chromium electrodeposition, Surface and Coatings Technology, 205, (20), 2011, 4771-4775
31. Zhixiang Zeng, Yunlie Yu, Junyan Zhang, Electrochemical corrosion behavior of multiwalled carbon nanotube doped hard chromium coatings electrodeposited from Cr(III) baths, Journal of the Electrochemical Society 15 (4) (2009) C123-126
32. Bin Liu, Zhixiang Zeng*, Yimin Lin, Mechanical properties of Cr-WNT coatings, Surface and coatings technology 203 (2009) 3610-3613
33. Zhixiang Zeng, Yan Zhou, Yalin Sun, Bin Zhang, Junyan Zhang, Designed fabrication of hard Cr-Cr2O3-Cr3C7 coatings for anti-wear application, Acta Materialia 57(2009) 5342
34. Zhixiang Zeng, Yaling Sun, Junyan Zhang, Electroreduction mechanism of trivalent chromium in the present of formic acid, Electrochemistry Communication 11 (2009) 331
35. Zhixiang Zeng, Aimin Liang, Junyan Zhang, A review of recent patents on trivalent chromium plating, Recent Patents on Materials Science 2 (2009) 51
36. Zhixiang Zeng, Aimin Liang, Junyan Zhang Electrochemical corrosion behavior of chromium-phosphorus coatings electrodeposited from trivalent chromium baths Electrochimica Acta, 53(2008)7344
37. Zhixiang Zeng and Junyan Zhang, Electrodeposition and tribological behavior of amorphous chromium-alumina composite coatings, Surface and Coatings Technology, 202 (2008) 2725-2730
38. Zhixiang Zeng and Junyan Zhang, Correlation between the structure and wear behavior of chromium coatings electrodeposited from trivalent chromium baths Tribology Letters, 30(2008) 107-111
39. Zhixiang Zeng, Junyan Zhang Anti-wear properties of Cr-C and Ni-Co alloy coatings as substitutes for conventional nanocrystalline Cr coatings, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics 41(2008) (6PP)
40. Zhixiang Zeng, Youming Chen, Daoai Wang,Junyan Zhang, Tribological behaviors of amorphous Cr coatings electrodeposited from Cr(III) bath under ionic liquid lubrication, Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters, 10(2007)D85
41. Zhixiang Zeng, Liping Wang, Aiming Liang, Li Chen,Junyan Zhang, Fabrication of a nanocrystalline Cr–C layer with excellent anti-wear performance, Materials Letters 19-20 (2007) 4107-4109
42. Zhixiang Zeng, Liping Wang, Li Chen, Junyan Zhang, The correlation between the hardness and tribological behaviour of electroplated chromium coatings sliding against ceramic and steel counterparts, Surface & Coatings Technology, 201 (2006) 2282-2288
43. Zhixiang Zeng, Liping Wang, Aimin Liang and Junyan Zhang, Tribological and electrochemical behavior of thick Cr–C alloy coating electrodeposited in trivalent chromium bath as an alternative to conventional Cr coatings, Electrochimica Acta, 52(2006)1366-137